How Can I Decorate Bare Walls
Its quite simple actually.
How can i decorate bare walls. Dressing up your walls with items that coordinate with the rest of the decor in your room is a fool-proof way to embrace maximalism as seen in this Virginia home. While you may have a favorite go-to for bare walls for me its mirrors you dont want to use the same trick over and over. You dont even have to create a recognizable scene if you dont want toturn your bare wall into a blast of color and contrast by using Washi tape to lay out stripes crisscrosses chevrons or whatever geometric shape pleases you the most.
Or skip the paint altogetheryoull have to if you are a renterand instead use wall decals or a self-adhesive full-size mural to decorate the space. Bright graphic prints transformed into panels of framed wall art help spotlight the rooms accent color. Plan your walls to compliment your decor and surroundings even from room to room if you have an open floor plan.
These 10 ideas are sure to inspire. When you have a big blank wall to fill your first thought may be a gallery wall. Mirror Mirror on the Wall.
Save Pin It See More Images. Get yourself a statement mirror say with a gold plating or a metallic boundary to dramatize your living room. Gallery walls and oversized art are probably the most common solution to fill up those tall walls.
Mirrors can change the look of any wall and give it an elegant classy and rich look without spending a fortune. A large grouping of art or photographs are a great way to fill up the space. Keep your solutions diverse.
You can choose to stay neutral with any of our frame styles and even add a white or colored matboard or you can choose to add a pop of color like our Hanover frame style in either Red Green or Blue or even dare to be bold and use our Ashford frame style in Hot Pink. Another type of wall décor you can do yourself involves working with spray paint. Either way your frames will pop off the walls.
- How To Style A Living Room With An Off Center Fireplace
- How To Terrace Garden Ideas
- How To Revamp Your Kitchen Cheaply
- How To Set Up Studio Apartment
- How To Revamp Kitchen Cupboards On A Budget
- How To Update Kitchen Countertops Cheap
- How To Start A Garden On My Balcony
- How To Replace Countertops On A Budget
- How To Store Things Outside
- How To Update Kitchen Countertops On A Budget
- How To Store Items Outside
- How To Start An Interior Design Portfolio
- How To Style A Room With A Fireplace
- How To Schedule A Kitchen Remodel
- How To Start A Garden On A Patio
- How To Start An Interior Design Business In India
- How To Replace Kitchen Cheaply
- How To Style A 1 Bedroom Apartment
- How To Replace Kitchen Cabinets On A Budget
- How To Start Gardening In Balcony