How Can I Make My Bedroom More Masculine
Straight lines right angles and regular geometry are all masculine shapes in interior design.
How can i make my bedroom more masculine. Think browns grays and shades of black such as charcoal. Persist even in the face of antagonism from others. The window treatments would look more masculine if they were in woven blinds as mentioned above.
Nothing throws off the softness of a room like having a huge television giant speakers an overly large alarm clock a desktop computer and a docking station for your iPad and iPhone all crammed into one space. You probably own the majority of those items. This doesnt mean the room has to be dark although dark rooms work well with masculine decor.
Do something you have a passion for and give your whole heart to it. The elegant bedroom is accompanied by a bathtub making this resting space seem more like a luxurious spa than a bedroom. Think matching table lamps on each side of the bed or matching sconces flanking an entryway.
Here are some ways you can do that. The more curves you put into the room the more feminine it will feel. You can also rework the one you have with a new shade with a brighter color.
Even small horns hanged on a wall could add a masculine touch you want. Taking up space will lead your body to produce more testosterone which is going to make you feel more manly and powerful which in turn is going to make you naturally take up more space. Muscles and athleticism matter to women.
This isnt a requirement but its one way to. Also consider other lighting options. It could be carpentry motorcycle riding taking care of your car or truck hunting fishing or sports.
- How To Decorate Patio Under Deck
- How To Decorate Small Open Concept Kitchen Living Room
- How To Decorate Small Bachelor Apartment
- How To Decorate Round Table
- How To Decorate Small House With Low Budget
- How To Decorate Small Guest Room
- How To Decorate Small Backyard Patio
- How To Decorate Small Apartment For Christmas
- How To Decorate Small Apartment Dining Room
- How To Decorate Small Dining Room Wall
- How To Decorate Small Apartment On A Budget
- How To Decorate Small Living Room Apartment
- How To Decorate Rented House Walls
- How To Decorate Small Spaces On A Budget
- How To Decorate Small Indian Living Room
- How To Decorate Small Living Room India
- How To Decorate Small Apartment Bathroom
- How To Decorate Room For Couple
- How To Decorate Small Balcony Garden
- How To Decorate Round Side Table