How Much Does It Cost To Build A 10x10 Pool Deck
Here is a sample list of materials that are required to build a 10 x 10 wood deck.
How much does it cost to build a 10x10 pool deck. The average price range of building a new deck in the United States can be anywhere between 4000 and 11000. Thinner decking like 54 inch pronounced five-quarter requires that the joists be spaced no more than 16 apart. The cost for a pool deck ranges between 2800 and 23200 depending on the number of sides the deck is installed on the width of the deck and the selected deck materials.
The average cost of composite decking ranges from 20 to 38 per square foot with most homeowners spending between 5821 and 10826 to install a 12 x 24 composite deck with railings. Labor deck features such as stairs and lighting and other installation costs are not included. Estimate your project cost with our Deck Cost Calculator to begin building your budget for your ideal outdoor living space.
You could use pressure-treated lumber to build a 16x16 foot deck for 1500 or hire a contractor to do the labor for you for about 6400. Inground pools cost between 50 to 125 per square foot to install without any upgrades whereas above ground pools range from 8 to 16 per square foot. If that deck had a height of 82 and ran a total of 339 square feet pressure-treated pine would be your least-expensive option for materials at 3062.
Since the 10 x 10 deck is designed with 2x6 inch where the actual size is - 1 12 x 5 12 decking the joists could be spaced 24 apart provided they still meet the design load requirements. However they will outlast wooden substructures and require less maintenance. Pool Deck Cost.
The cost to build a deck around an above-ground pool is 15 to 30 per square foot depending upon the design and materials used. On average the cost to build an above ground pool deck can range between 4700 to 7800. The cost to cover your deck depends on a variety of factors from the materials you use to the size and shape of the roof youre building.
Value Report from Remodeling magazine the national average cost to have a basic all-pressure-treated wood deck professionally built is 31 per square foot. Actual costs will vary. According to the Cost vs.
- How Much Does It Cost To Install Vinyl Porch Railing
- How Much Is An Apartment In Germany
- How Much Does It Cost To Furnish A House On A Budget
- How Much Does The Average College Student Spend On Rent
- How Much Does It Cost To Furnish An Apartment From Ikea
- How Much Does It Cost To Furnish First Home
- How Much Does It Cost To Rent An Apartment In Germany
- How Much Does Wrought Iron Porch Railing Cost
- How Much Is A Small Apartment In Japan
- How Much Does The Average Nyc Apartment Cost
- How Much Is A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Japan
- How Much Down To Buy Apartment Complex
- How Much Does The Cheapest House Cost
- How Much Is A Small Apartment In New York City
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Floor Pan
- How Much Does It Cost To Get An Apartment In Canada
- How Much Does It Cost To Furnish An Apartment In South Africa
- How Much Does It Cost To Renovate A Master Bathroom
- How Much Is A Small Apartment
- How Much Does It Cost To Renovate A Floor