How To Build Your Own Vertical Garden
Ours are seven feet apart centered on our patio space.
How to build your own vertical garden. Built this one for strawberries but it also works great for leafy greens herbs or any. This is a video response to all the people asking me how to make a vertical garden that is based on the phytopod. How to make a vertical garden because maybe you just need a bit of greenery in your life.
The first step is to decide where you want your vertical garden. I go through all the steps and supplies th. With a bit of creativity you can turn a boring wall into a wonder.
Measure out and mark where your posts will go on the ground. In this video you will learn how to make a vertical garden which is also called as a living wall or a green wall. Make SURE that you do not have any utility wires or pipes running in the area you want to build your garden wall.
Once youve got a spot in mind measure up to figure out how many panels youll need. If you are at all doubtful call your local utility companies to come and check for you its free.
- How Do You Decorate A Small Living Room With A Fireplace
- How Do I Build A Cheap Deck Railing
- How Do I Get A Low Income Apartment
- How Do You Make A Small U Shaped Kitchen
- How Do You Build A Swimming Pool On A Budget
- How Do I Afford An Apartment While In College
- How Do You Decorate A Studio Apartment On A Budget
- How Do I Decorate My Dining Room On A Budget
- How Do You Do A Bathroom Makeover On A Budget
- How Do You Decorate A Small Front Porch For Christmas
- How Do I Design My Own Kitchen Layout
- How Do You Decorate A Small Studio Apartment
- How Do I Design My Small Kitchen
- How Do I Plan An L Shaped Kitchen
- How Do I Arrange My One Room Apartment
- How Do I Budget For My First Apartment
- How Do I Start My Own Interior Design Business
- How Interior Design Career
- How Do You Decorate Your Kitchen Counter
- How Do You Design A Small Bathroom