How To Choose A Fireplace Mantel
You can select a mantel that seamlessly blends into the rest of the room for a more cozy feeling.
How to choose a fireplace mantel. Factors such as the height and width of the firebox the material of the fireplace surrounds and the style of the room the fireplace is situated in should all be considered. Whether your home is modern traditional or somewhere in between find a fireplace mantel design that fits your style. A 6-foot mantel height is the right size for a larger room but in a smaller room it can take over the space.
If you have your fireplace mantel in direct sunlight you should know that this can darken mahogany over time. This makes mahogany a good choice if you want your fireplace mantel to serve as the focal point of the room. The way you accessorize your fireplace however largely influences the overall look.
First before considering the style or material of your mantel you must determine its size compared to your fireplace. The size of your indoor fireplace will determine the exact measurements of the mantel. To choose the perfect mantel for your fireplace you need to take a few things into consideration.
Fireplace mantel shelf Fireplaces heat providers aside are excellent to seem at. Which Look Is Right for You. If you want to paint your mantel white and off white colors like ivory are generally a good choice.
There are many options out there when youre selecting a material for your new fireplaces mantel wood and stone are most commonly used but our team at Anderson Fireplace has a wide array of options available to customers. Likewise it keeps the mantel from standing out too much. Choose a piece of art that brings cohesion to your room or add a vase that serves as the statement piece with one or two supporting pieces.
And otherwise the whole house. This ensures the mantel will blend with the room even if the colors are changed. For smaller rooms a 45-foot mantle would be a better choice.
- How To Decorate A Balcony For Halloween
- How To Create Privacy On A Patio
- How To Decorate A Backyard Patio
- How To Decorate A Bachelor Room
- How To Decorate A Bedroom With Windows
- How To Create Privacy On A Raised Deck
- How To Create A Guest Room And Office
- How To Create An Inexpensive Patio
- How To Create Privacy On Balcony
- How To Create A Patio On A Budget
- How To Create Your Own Kitchen Design
- How To Decorate A Balcony
- How To Decorate A Buffet Table
- How To Decorate A Bedroom With Two Windows
- How To Create Privacy On A Deck With Plants
- How To Create A Guest Room
- How To Create A Warm Cosy Living Room
- How To Decorate A Bathroom On A Small Budget
- How To Decorate A Bedroom With Bay Windows
- How To Cover Patio Doors For Privacy