How To Cover A Fireplace Mantel
Next flip the half of box over and do the same as the first step this will be your bottom of the boxslipcover.
How to cover a fireplace mantel. How to Install a Mantel on a Stone Fireplace Ask This Old House - YouTube. The fireplace mantel surround can be assembled with the help of a Philips screwdriver and an Allen wrench. See more ideas about fireplace fireplace makeover fireplace remodel.
Just wipe it with a dry cloth and mild cleanser and this fireplace mantel surround will look new for years to come. Cut the top board the length of the mantel. It will bring some warmth and rustic vibes to whatever room your fireplace is in.
Now that the cover is assembled secure it around the mantel with 2-12 finish nails. Therefore the mantelpiece or chimneypiece also holds the heat to keep your room warm and provides comfort. This tutorial will show you how to make a board look like a wood beam with no seams seen from the front.
This last piece of wood should fit nicely in between your two side pieces. Two-Hour Wood Beam Fireplace Mantle from Designing Vibes. You can use shiplap or planking for a coastal look.
Youll basically need 4 boards. The making of a slip covered mantel diy faux beam fireplace cover simply an existing with wood rustic cure surround and make Be the first to leave a comment. Once youve exposed the raw masonry mix up a batch of thinset concrete and spread it over the surface of the brick using a broad flat hand trowel.
56 H x 8 D. If the mantel sits away from the wall add more wood trim to cover the gaps. Create pocket holes in the third piece with a pocket jig and screw it into the bottom piece.
- How To Design A Small Garden Patio
- How To Design My Master Bathroom
- How To Design A Small One Room Apartment
- How To Design Outdoor Space
- How To Design Small Bedroom
- How To Design A Patio Deck
- How To Design Small Apartment
- How To Design A Small Bedroom
- How To Design My Own Kitchen
- How To Design Sims 4 Houses
- How To Design A Small Kitchen Island
- How To Design Small Balcony
- How To Design A Small Rental Apartment
- How To Design A Small Apartment
- How To Design A Small Patio Area
- How To Design A Teenage Girls Room
- How To Design A Small Dining Room
- How To Design A Narrow Room
- How To Design My Dining Table
- How To Design A Teenage Bedroom