How To Decorate A Long Living Room With A Fireplace In The Middle
Be careful about rug length.
How to decorate a long living room with a fireplace in the middle. Unless you wanted to go with the whole jungalow look and cover your long mantel end to end in plants. Traditional Family Room by San Francisco Architects Building Designers Leslie Ann Interior Design. Create Two Focal Points.
Do try and place the televisionfireplace or other focal pieces on one of the long walls. We had a TV over one of our fireplaces in our old house and its too high for viewing in my opinion. In a long living room with a fireplace on the side wall one option is to place the sofa against the opposite wall and angle the other seating pieces on each side creating a U shape or.
10 Tips For Styling Large Living Rooms Other Awkward Es The Inspired Room. So no accent walls of paint or wallpaper and if possible do not put the television or fireplace there. Put the chair at an angle facing the sofa.
I wanted to create another seating area to break up the space and to also have another spot to relax away from the TV. I had a chandelier hung in front of the window area to differentiate that space. If the fireplace or entertainment center is on the long side wall you can float a face-to-face grouping directly in front of it or arrange a grouping on the opposite wall.
We are super into this unexpected layout idea for a living room with a fireplace. Open up the space in the living room by grouping open-sided furniture around the off-centered fireplace and paint the walls in a monochromatic style. DO place an accent chair beside the fireplace creating an inviting and warm fireplace seat for you or a guest.
DONT put a rug too close to the fireplace. A traditionally styled mantel is more symmetrical and centers the decorations directly above the fireplace opening. Add a sofa table to provide visual interest and mid-room lighting with table lamps.
- How To Make A Home Office With No Space
- How To Make A Dining Room Chair
- How To Make A Gray Living Room Cozy
- How To Make A Grey Living Room Cosy
- How To Make A Living Room Feel More Cozy
- How To Make A Grass And Paver Patio
- How To Make A Feminine Bedroom More Masculine
- How To Make A Living Room Dining Room Combo
- How To Make A Guest Room Like A Hotel Room
- How To Make A Home Office In Your Living Room
- How To Make A Outdoor Dance Floor
- How To Make A Front Porch Look Nice
- How To Make A House Look Classy
- How To Make A Mosaic Patio Table Top
- How To Make A Masculine Room More Feminine
- How To Make A Garden In A Small Balcony
- How To Make A Lounge Room In Minecraft
- How To Make A Patio Bench Out Of Pallets
- How To Make A Large Wooden Patio Table
- How To Make A Deck Railing