How To Do A Patio Roof
Make the roof higher.
How to do a patio roof. An insulated aluminum patio roof uses aluminum-clad foam panels. They make the roof panels 3 to 6 inches thicknot just at the edges where the fascia on a pan roof maybe that tall but all across the panels. I then cut off seven inches from the other end at an angle so it would match up to the frames header at the far end.
Take four pieces of 4x4 lumber and cut them to the desired height of your patio cover keeping in mind that the footings will add a little extra height to the final product. Use the post digger to dig holes on both of the front sides of the patio. Find the location for all of your post holes by using this 10-foot beam.
Prepare the joists. Patio roof connects to a ledger that firmly attaches to house framing. Indicate this point with a 10-foot beam.
This modern glass patio covering protects you from all of the elements except sunlight so dont forget your sunglasses and sunscreen. A pan roof has a less-finished look with the pan roof. From the base of this post measure the distance from the roof that you need for the post holes.
I had to cut an angle and a 12 notch at the top ends so the roof of the patio cover would come in below the houses drip edge. How to remove repair and install a flat roof. Once the holes have been dug place the posts in and use the level to determine if its plumb with the ground.
This is the construction and installation of the roof frame which can be done with premade trusses. Put a cement footing at each corner of the intended patio roof space and attach anchors to each footing. This is a long video but it will show you how to do it.
- How To Decorate Mantel With Mirror
- How To Decorate Kitchen In Low Budget
- How To Decorate L Shaped Living Dining Rooms
- How To Decorate Front Porch Posts For Christmas
- How To Decorate Living Room With Mirrors
- How To Decorate Front Door For Fall
- How To Decorate Guys Bedroom
- How To Decorate Living Room On Budget
- How To Decorate Living Room In Low Budget In India
- How To Decorate L Shaped Kitchen
- How To Decorate House For Christmas On A Budget
- How To Decorate Living Room For Indian Wedding
- How To Decorate Indian Living Room
- How To Decorate Front Porch With Christmas Lights
- How To Decorate Guest Room
- How To Decorate Front Porch Columns For Christmas
- How To Decorate Front Yard Tree For Christmas
- How To Decorate House For Fall On A Budget
- How To Decorate Home With Less Budget
- How To Decorate Kitchen Counters