How To Make A Balcony Garden
For a balcony kitchen garden it should get at least 6-7 hours of direct sunlight.
How to make a balcony garden. We love this mix of an on-trend cane armchair and a sleek metal sofa in a vibrant red. When creating a balcony garden in a narrow space hanging pots and baskets are key. The best way to start is to combine plants with colorful foliage plants and flowering species to add more drama to the space.
Ramp up the comfort factor with plenty of textiles and accessories and youll soon be curling up outdoors. Repeat plants and colors in different parts of the garden. In vegetables grow beans cucumbers tomatoes peppers and peas.
Think of the veranda or balcony floor as you might the kitchen. Make your balcony feel like an extension of your living area by kitting it out with a sofa armchair coffee table rug and even a standing lamp. Railing baskets window boxes or hanging baskets are the easiest choices for the tiny balcony.
Paving slabs are heavy lack the kind of refinement one can achieve with tiles and the size of individual slabs at times can be too large to look in proportion for the small area being covered. Usually shallow in nature and more prone to dry out these types of baskets are suitable for drought-resistant plants or those smaller in size. Buy climbing plants to maximise the space.
Garden flooring helps to set the tone and style and it can make or mar a tiny garden. Grow plants like petunia verbena moss rose fuschia lobelia in them. Not just limited to front gardens hanging baskets can make the perfect balcony display.
Made of wood steel or plastic these containers are built to hang off the balcony railing or from the eaves. Take a look at the direction and amount of sunlight you receive in your balcony. Hanging baskets look beautiful on the balcony.
- How To Decorate House For Cheap
- How To Decorate Living Room Cheaply
- How To Decorate Kitchen Table Tray
- How To Decorate For Fall On A Budget
- How To Decorate Front Door For Fall
- How To Decorate Formal Dining Table When Not In Use
- How To Decorate Living Room Indian Style
- How To Decorate Home With Less Budget
- How To Decorate Long Dining Room Wall
- How To Decorate Living Room For Engagement Party
- How To Decorate Front Porch For Spring
- How To Decorate Living Dining Room Combo
- How To Decorate Guest Bedroom On A Budget
- How To Decorate Mantel Under Tv
- How To Decorate Mans Bedroom
- How To Decorate Front Porch Posts For Christmas
- How To Decorate Living Room With Brown Couches
- How To Decorate Male Bedroom
- How To Decorate Front Door For Summer
- How To Decorate Huge Walls