How To Make A Cheap Apartment Look Expensive
Paint the walls off-white or a subtle neutral color.
How to make a cheap apartment look expensive. I know I know some people are against down pillows but if you look at the top interior designers I can almost promise you that all their pillows will be chopped. Most shower curtains on the market are tacky and cheap looking. Get out your prettiest vaseif you dont have one search Goodwill or HomeGoods for an inexpensive treasureand fill it.
No not moneyliving plants and cut flowers. Metallic colors particularly gold and silver instantly add a pop of richness and help make a space look more expensive than it really is. If you consider yourself or a friend to be particularly handy installing moldings or trim in your home is a great way to make your space look more expensive and polished.
Flashy colors look cheap much in the same way gold and glitter do. Make sure your curtains hit the floor. Television cables can be concealed by using rods for shower curtains.
All you need to pull this look off yourself is molding cut to size at any hardware store and wood glue. This will draw the eye up and give the appearance of a loftier space. Basically this can be as expensive or cheap as you want to make it.
Even if its not expensive at all the look of molding along the edges of your bookshelves or other pieces makes the furniture look instantaneously pricey clean and customized. Add some throw pillows in various textures such as silk and velvet to round out the look. Photo by Bravo Interior Design.
Something that youll see in most high-end homes is molding. HttpsgooglJCyzWKWant me to design your room. Crown molding can be installed for very little money if you do it yourself.
- What To Buy For Dorm Checklist
- What Should A Teenager Put In Their Room
- What State Has The Cheapest House Prices
- What To Put On Balcony For Privacy
- What To Buy For First Apartment
- What Should I Buy For My First Apartment
- What To Do If Air Conditioner Is Too Small For Window
- What Types Of Interior Designers Are There
- What To Get A Guy For His First Apartment
- What Looks Good On A Fireplace Mantel
- What To Bring To College Apartment List
- What To Bring In Dorm Room For College
- What Pets Are Allowed In Dorms
- Whats A Good Birthday Gift For A Man
- Where Can I Get Good Furniture For Cheap
- What Should I Major In If I Want To Be An Interior Designer
- What To Buy Someone For Their First Apartment
- What Types Of Wedding Themes Are There
- What Type Of Degree Is Interior Design
- Where Is The Best Place To Buy Cheap Furniture