How To Make Your Guest Room Welcoming
Providing a bathrobe for your overnight guests is a small investment that makes a huge difference especially for those who might be traveling with minimal luggage.
How to make your guest room welcoming. If you do nothing else in your guest room aside from adding clean sheets do this. Rustic White Photography Making my guest room as comfortable and welcoming. Here are a few simple actionable tips you can use to help turn your space into a more appealing more welcoming and ultimately more comfortable space for your guests.
We often go overboard with a lot of ideas which terribly fail and make it look like it is all over the pla. Lets talk about some of my favorite ways to make guests feel welcome in our home. Hanging bathrobes in the corner and fresh towels folded nearby is another way to use touch to engage your guests sense of.
Make sure the bedding is freshly laundered and soft to the touch. Instant prettiness and freshness. Decluttering Is the First Step If youre like many families your spare bedroom probably didnt start out as a spare bedroom it originally may have belonged to one of your children which has now grown up and left the nest.
Another thing I love to do to welcome my guests is to add a tray of fresh flowers and a yummy candle to my guest room. Adding cozy warm throw blankets and pillows is another way to add in more texture to your space. Make the niceties part of the decor in a guest room especially if it is frequently used.
We added a few things to our daughters room to make sure its ready for guests whenever they are able to visit. If there is a spare corner create a reading nook. Print out your WiFi password in a cute font and place it in a frame to put in your guest room.
You should also provide fresh towels a clean bathmat and a nightlight you dont want your guests to take a fall in the dark. In my opinion this is one of the quickest and easiest ways to brighten up a room and to make it feel inviting. And on the bed make sure the sheets comforter pillow and blankets are the coziest warmest ones in the house.
- How To Decorate A Small Apartment With Plants
- How To Decorate A Small Bedroom Apartment
- How To Decorate A Small Living Room With High Ceilings
- How To Decorate A Small Enclosed Back Porch
- How To Decorate A Small Back Patio
- How To Decorate A Small Living Room With A Fireplace
- How To Decorate A Small Bedroom For Couple
- How To Decorate A Small Living Room With Two Windows
- How To Decorate A Small Living Room With A Big Window
- How To Decorate A Small Apartment For Halloween
- How To Decorate A Small Bathroom On A Budget
- How To Decorate A Small Dining Table
- How To Decorate A Small Lounge Room
- How To Decorate A Small Apartment Living Room On A Budget
- How To Decorate A Small Kitchen In Apartment
- How To Decorate A Small Living Space
- How To Decorate A Small Main Bedroom
- How To Decorate A Small Living Room With A Bay Window
- How To Decorate A Small Living Room And Dining Room Combo
- How To Decorate A Small Dining Room