How To Organise Kitchen Counter
To keep things organized mentally divide your kitchen counter into sections.
How to organise kitchen counter. At the end of every day its a good practice to clear out the sink and the drying rack wipe down the counters and generally tidy up the kitchen. These bring a touch of green to your kitchen while encouraging you to use more fresh herbs in your cooking. This video is ALL about how I keep my counters clear and clutter free and how to organize kitchen cabinets in order to keep the kitchen looking mo.
Oversized cookie jars are a fun way to keep small items like single use coffee pods and teabags from taking over the countertop. How to organize your kitchen countertops will largely be based on the tools you have at your disposal. For example a section close to where you eat can hold your fruit bowl while a section by the stove can hold your cooking utensils and frequently used spices.
If your keys wallets and phones always seem to end up here consider adding a small table or shelf to your homes entryway with a bowl for depositing all of these items. 8 Use Your Pantry Door. A study on organizing the kitchen by the National Kitchen and Bath Association revealed that 80 of respondents found minimizing clutter a critical kitchen strategy.
Leave basics like salt freshly cracked pepper olive oil and vinegar on your counter so that theyre easily accessible instead of tucking them away in a cabinet. How to Organize a Small Kitchen. But be wary of this method if you have pets.
Frequently used rarely used and never used. Scrutinize your appliances to make sure their uses are robust and not one-note. Kitchen organization is all about the space and how you can utilize it.
If this is something you do on a daily basis it only takes a few minutes and it also makes it so much easier to keep your kitchen counters organized. Before we even get into small kitchen counter organization ideas your very first step should be finding a new place for all of the items and clutter that accumulate on the kitchen countertop. One popular trend is to include herb plants in organizing trays and baskets.
- How To Decorate A Living Room In An Apartment
- How To Decorate A Hallway Table For Christmas
- How To Decorate A Living Room Window For Christmas
- How To Decorate A Dining Room Table With Candles
- How To Decorate A Dining Table For Fall
- How To Decorate A Living Room Dining Room Kitchen Combo
- How To Decorate A College Apartment
- How To Decorate A Hotel Room For Your Man
- How To Decorate A Garage Door For Halloween
- How To Decorate A Dorm Room On A Budget
- How To Decorate A House For Christmas On A Budget
- How To Decorate A College Girls Bedroom
- How To Decorate A College Apartment For Guys
- How To Decorate A Deck Cheap
- How To Decorate A Condo Deck
- How To Decorate A Living Room In A Small Apartment
- How To Decorate A Dining Room Table With Lanterns
- How To Decorate A Living Room For Christmas On A Budget
- How To Decorate A Living Room On A Small Budget
- How To Decorate A Guest Room With Twin Beds