Is It Cheaper To Refinish Kitchen Cabinets
How to Refinish Your Cabinets with Minimal Cost in 6 Easy Steps.
Is it cheaper to refinish kitchen cabinets. Of course if your cabinets arent wood refinishing. How do kitchen cabinet refacing and refinishing work. Replacing cabinets means that youre going to buy entire new cabinet frames shelves fittings and wall mounts its a huge job which can quickly become expensive unless youre getting cheap low-quality cabinetry made from particle board or MDF.
Better quality standard kitchen cabinets can run between 4000 to 8000. The cheapest method would be simply painting the cabinets. The cost to refinish kitchen cabinets is 500 on average.
It is also much more affordable than cabinet refacing or replacing. When you reface cabinets youre only replacing hardware for the doors and possibly a veneer for the framework but when you replace the cabinets youre buying EVERYTHING new again the doors the frames the shelves. Next level would be painting and replacing all the hardware.
Rust-Oleum has now created a third option which involves refinishing your cabinets but in a way that requires less money and energy than painting. Cabinet refinishing enhances rather than hides the character of natural wood grains plus restores color and corrects blemishes for an affordable price. Patience is definitely a virtue here.
Our typical refacing job runs 4000 to 5000 says Gerald Baldner of Kitchen Solvers which has 105 refacing franchises in 30 states. The average cost to paint kitchen cabinets ranges from 900 to 3800Professional painters charge 3 to 10 per square foot of painting surface area or 50 to 100 per doorCosts depend on the cabinet layout and size the painting method the condition of the cabinets and labor costs. With refacing you can change the type of wood finish and door design of your cabinets.
However these projects can range anywhere between 700 and 6000 depending on the circumstances. Ballard says it can save you up to 5000. However most homeowners pay between 350-910 however prices can reach as high as 1000-3500.
- How To Organize A Pantry Cabinet
- How To Organize A Small One Bedroom Apartment
- How To Organize A Very Small Apartment
- How To Organize A Small Kitchen Without Pantry
- How To Organize Kitchen Cabinets Food
- How To Organize A Small Studio Apartment
- How To Organize Kitchen Countertops
- How To Organize A Tiny Kitchen
- How To Organize Pantry Dollar Tree
- How To Organize Indian Kitchen Cabinets
- How To Organize Drawers In Kitchen
- How To Organize My Small Pantry
- How To Organize Medicine Cabinet
- How To Organize A Small Apartment With No Storage
- How To Organize A Small Kitchen
- How To Organize A Small Pantry With Deep Shelves
- How To Organize A Small Kitchen Counter
- How To Organize Kitchen Without Upper Cabinets
- How To Organize My Small Kitchen
- How To Organize Kitchen Cupboards And Drawers