What Is The Average Electric Bill For A Studio Apartment
So since you dont use the heating in the winter apparently your bills will be extremely low.
What is the average electric bill for a studio apartment. A typical studio apartment measures 516 square feet. The apartment manager may be able to provide similar information concerning the average cost of electricity around the complex. The average electric bill for an apartment in the US is approximately 125 per month.
The average utility bill for a studio apartment is 11466 The average utility bill for a 1-Bedroom apartment is 12501 The average utility bill for a 2-Bedroom apartment is 19460 The average utility bill for a 3-Bedroom apartment is 25716. Average Electric Bill Per Bedroom. The UK average dual fuel bill is 1131 a year thats 9435 a month and the average broadband bill is 2739.
My PGE bill runs from 25 to 35 a month depending on how much I bake that month gas stove and oven. What is the average electricity bill for an apartment. According to research gathered by For Rent the utility bill for an average one-bedroom apartment will cost around 107 per month with electricity accounting for 60 and gas accounting for 47.
So how much electricity does an average apartment dweller use. When looking at a two bedroom apartment the utility bill jumps up to 132 per month with electricity costing you 76 and gas costing you 56. If I cooked more I barely do it would be more like 35 t.
Although the average monthly electric bill in the United States clocks in at 11765 the difference between certain states can vary greatly. Typical apartment electricity usage increases to about 880 kWh for 1000 square feet. Whether its more square footage to heat or more residents using power youll typically have a higher utility bill if you rent a bigger apartment.
Average gas and electricity bills per month. The electric bill for a normal size apartment is about 65 per month on average A studio apartment has relatively fewer lights and smaller appliances and probably just one television set which means that the bill will be considerably cheaper. 49 is about 500kWh-that is peanuts for a quarterly bill assuming it is based on actual and not estimated readings.
- How To Arrange Small Apartment
- How To Build A Cheap Above Ground Pool Deck
- How To Arrange Small Kitchen Without Cabinets
- How To Build A Cheap Screened In Porch
- How To Arrange A Very Small Living Room
- How To Be The Best Dressed Man In The Room
- How To Arrange An L Shaped Living Room
- How To Build A Cedar Patio Table
- How To Build A Brick Patio Floor
- How To Build A Deck Cheap
- How To Arrange Furniture In An L Shaped Living Dining Room
- How To Build A Bloxburg House For Beginners
- How To Build A Cheap Patio Awning
- How To Arrange Kitchen Counter
- How To Budget For Your First Home
- How To Be The Coolest Guy
- How To Arrange Potted Plants On A Small Patio
- How To Arrange My Master Bedroom
- How To Build A Cheap Outdoor Pond
- How To Arrange Kitchen Countertops